Home Page Blog Home & Auto Insurance Business Insurance Health Insurance Why Us?


A May report from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reports that of the 55 million "Uninsured Nonelderly People," only 11 million, or 20 percent, are projected to obtain insurance during 2014; the number of uninsured falls only to 44 million next year according to the CBO.  This leaves a full 80 percent  still uninsured.

The report also projects that the number of uninsured will never drop below 30 million.

In other words, after totally altering the underwriting and cost structure of the industry, and even with a provision that forces you to buy insurance, the law is projected to fall far short of its stated goal of expanding coverage to the uninsured.

Or, put another way, most people will sacrifice by paying higher premiums and taxes - but without creating the benefits that were promised.

Where we line up to ask for a do-over?

Share |


No Comments


Post a Comment
Name
Required
E-Mail
Required (Not Displayed)
Comment
Required


All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Required
CAPTCHA
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
 
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive


View Mobile Version
Home Page About Us Contact Us